Friday, September 14, 2012

Mojo Scrapbook!

That's right! This week when I was thinking about how to use the Mojo Monday sketch, I thought it would be a fabulous scrapbook layout! I just had to find the right photos! I am so darn happy about how nicely this turned out, AND I got some photos scrapped from last summer! (which means someday I can work on photos from this summer, LOL!) Bonus: I used some retired supplies, thus clearing room for more!! Hooray! haha....

Supplies:
Ink: Island Indigo marker
Paper: Whisper White, Baja Breeze, So Saffron card stocks
Accessories: Paper Daisies, Brights Buttons, Regals Brads, 1 3/8 inch circle punch

Another day I'll work on page two, but for now, there's this. Enjoy it, and get some of your own scrapbooking done! *grin!

1 comment:

  1. GREAT use of the sketch. Darling page and such sweet pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...